Its time to pack your bags, get in the flight and depart for the beautiful vacation in Cebu. You will be picked up from the airport by our guide and transferred to your hotel in Cebu City.
Overnight in Cebu City.
Our local guide will be waiting for you at 8am for pickup. Spend your day snorkelling with tropical fish on an island-hopping excursion in Mactan Island.Begin the expedition through the islands on a large motorized boat locally known as a “bangka,” then dive or take a dip in the marine sanctuary. Savor the flavourful taste of barbeque lunch in the Nalusuan Island resort, a private resort in the Marine Sanctuary.Enjoy the beautiful views on your way back to the port where in our driver will wait to drop you to the hotel.
Overnight in Cebu City
Check out from your hotel in Cebu City. Our local guide will be waiting for you in the morning ( 6am ) to pick you up. You will be taken to Kawasan falls for canyoneering. Canyoneering, also known as canyoning, involves walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, rappelling, and swimming through a river either upstream or downstream. After the canyoneering activity, you will be taken to Kawasan Falls which is considered as one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines. Kawasan Falls comprise a series of three waterfalls with a very refreshing and crystal clear water.We bet you wont forget the canyoneering trip because it will be the best 3 hours of your life swimming in the milky blue water of Kawasan falls.Enjoy the lunch provided by us with this view. After the tour, you will be taken to South Cebu hotel. Check-in and enjoy the wonderful views from your hotel.
Overnight in South Cebu.
We are not sure if you are an early bird or no, but trust us, you wont regret waking up early on this day. Our driver will come to pick you up at 6am, since whale shark watching starts early morning. Get ready to get into a small boat for watching whale sharks.Enjoy watching, swimming and filming the gentle giants ( extra charge) . Gopro is available for hiring and we suggest to rent one and let the guide click images which will stay with you for lifetime. After the whale shark experience, our package includes climbing up to the amazing Tumalog water falls which just 10 minute drive from the whale shark area in Oslob. We then depart for Cebu City which is again a 3 hour drive. Rest of the day can be spent relaxing.
Overnight in Cebu City.
This will be the only worst part of the tour for which we would not be able to do anything :( . All good things come to an end and so will your vacation :( Our guide will drop you till the airport and that is the end of your trip.
- Day tour to Sumilon island after Whale Shark Watching.
- Bohol Countryside tour.
- Tour pickup timings would be mentioned in the itinerary, which have to be followed strictly.
The tours in Cebu city start really early in morning considering the long distance to tourist places and traffic later on.
- We wont be responsible if you miss the tour because of the delay.
- It is HIGHLY recommended to buy a local sim card with internet, at airport itself to be able to connect with local tour guide who will come for pickup.
We will help you knowing correct price for it.
- We try to only choose hotels close to Indian restaurants or famous fast food joints. Many options are available for Vegans near our hotel, we will also arrange some Vegan food during tour lunch but dont expect too much variety. Inform us in advance for any special request.
- Tour package price MIGHT CHANGE during high season, we will inform you if your dates fall during that period
- All tours mentioned above with private tour guide and car.
- Return Airport transfer, Hotel pickup/drop off on tour days.
- 3 nights accomodation in a hotel with good location in Cebu city.
- 1 nights accomodation in a sea-view hotel in South Cebu.
- Lunch on all tour days.( Vegetarian options available )
- All entrance fees.
- No hidden fees or any other charges.
- International Airfare & Airport taxes ( 850 php per person while returning )
- Travel Insurance
- Guide and driver tips.
- Dinner not included.
- 500 php per person for swimming with whale sharks, 1000 php for underwater camera rental
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Personal expense items.
Booking Conditions :
- We accept online payment as well as cash. 10,000 INR per person down-payment is required to book the tour, so that we can pre-book all the facilities for you.
Remaining amount has to be paid before departure date.
- Down-payment is non-refundable, hence we recommend you to book your flight tickets first and then pay us downpayment to avoid cancellations.
- It is better to book flight tickets yourself to avoid any confusion,However we are always there to assist you and choose the cheapest flight for you.
Else we can book for you with extra booking charge.
Visa Information :
- Indian nationals who wish to visit the Philippines for tourism purposes may be granted visa-free entry
into the country for an initial authorized stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days,provided they possess the following:
1.) Either a valid (used or unused) American (US), Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, United Kingdom,
or Singaporean multiple-entry visa or permanent residence permit.
2.) An Indian passport valid at least six (6) months beyond the date of departure from the Philippines; 3.) Return or onward ticket to the next country of destination; and 4.) No derogatory record with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration.
- Visa Information for individuals who do not qualify for the above and require a tourist visa in advance : Philippines Visa for Indians
Tour Price :
|Number of Persons in Group||2 persons|
|Land Package Cost per person||34,999*|
- *Tour prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice during peak season.
- Do let us know if interested in any optional add on, we will send updated price.
- It is recommended to book flights tickets 2-3 months in advance and then book our package.